Analysys Mason presents a one-day conference and workshop event for telecoms and media industry leaders, strategists, marketers and investors.
Discussion on the day will cover key issues facing the industry. Across the telecoms landscape, service providers and their partners must address a number of challenges in making their businesses more customer-driven, flexible, and profitable.
- Customer behaviour is changing rapidly, and often unpredictably, as new services and new devices hit the market.
- Addressing these shifts – and doing so profitably – requires innovative approaches to customer segmentation, services pricing and bundling, and loyalty, as well as new service development for both consumers and B2B (e.g., M2M services)
- As customer usage patterns shift, so too do business models – new ways of partnering, sharing of infrastructure, and determining the right positioning in the value chain are key considerations for both service and network providers
- Changing customer demands also drive change in network traffic and investment requirements – scaling networks, and ensuring investment goes to the right part of the network, at the right time, and for the right technology, is a critical challenge
- Providers must also identify and implement the right software and enabling systems to support flexible service provisioning, robust quality of service, complex services billing and effective customer care systems, all of which improve the customer experience.
We have designed the event to present our thinking and encourage open discussion around the key issues facing the industry today.
Figure 1: The misalignment of network investment, demand and traffic
[Source: Analysys Mason, 2011]
Helping operators and partners understand the key industry issues
This event will help operators and partners understand the key industry issues, and best tools and approaches, to putting the customer at the centre of the organisation and delivering competitive value propositions.
Presentations and workshops at this one-day event will draw on our detailed research and understanding of the telecoms and media marketplace within both developed and emerging markets, encompassing fixed and wireless networks and services. The agenda will also offer insight into typical customer usage behaviour based on our Connected Consumer survey.
This event will provide insight from our experts on the issues outlined above, and more. Click here to download the full agenda.
If you would like to speak to our team about the event, feel free to email email@example.com or telephone +44 845 600 5244.