This report provides detailed market share data for four application segments: customer relationship management (CRM), subscriber management, customer interaction and mobile device management. It identifies the leading ISVs, presents their respective market shares, and describes and analyses their product and market strategies.
- reveals the leading ISVs in each of the four sub-segments of the customer care market in 2011
- describes which ISVs gained and lost market share and why
- compares 2010 and 2011
- explores how the economic downturn is affecting this market
- outlines the areas of investment that received the greatest attention from CSPs
- provides an overview of the strategic direction, and strengths and weaknesses, of each of the top-six customer care suppliers overall and in each sub-segment.
Companies included in the report include: Alcatel-Lucent (Genesys); Avaya; BroadVision; Comverse; Convergys; CSG International; Ericsson; Huawei; Infor; innoPath; Mformation Technologies; Microsoft; Nokia Siemens Networks; Oracle; SAP; Sicap; and Synapse Mobile Networks.