Our enterprise cloud services forecast is more pessimistic than last year and we expect IT spending to continue to slow in developed regions.
This forecast report presents an enterprise cloud services forecast for both IaaS and SaaS. It includes both revenue and ARPU forecasts for large enterprises and SMEs.
This Report provides:
- an update of our worldwide enterprise cloud forecast, broken into eight geographical regions
- country-level forecasts for 12 countries in Western Europe: Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK
- forecasts for suppliers of cloud services including communications service providers (CSPs), vendors and registered IT partners
The forecast data for this report is split by:
- market segment (micro, small, medium-sized and large enterprises)
- technology solution (infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and software as a service (SaaS))
- channel to market (CSPs, vendors and registered IT partners)
The forecast data in this Report is split into the following eight geographical regions.
- Western Europe
- Central and Eastern Europe
- North America
- Caribbean and Latin America
- Developed Asia–Pacific
- Emerging Asia–Pacific
- Middle East and North Africa
- Sub-Saharan Africa
Country-level forecasts are provided for:
The following countries (rest of Western Europe) are also included in the aggregated figures for Western Europe as a whole: Belgium, Greece, Iceland, Portugal and the Republic of Ireland.