The interactive voice response (IVR)-based services market in India was estimated to be USD420 million in 2011 and is expected to grow at 20% year-on-year. Operators are interested in offering IVR-based services with the objective of targeting subscribers in rural areas and lower-spending segments.
- analyses revenue from IVR-based services for 2011 and forecasts revenue for 2012
- provides an overview of IVR-based services offered by Indian operators
- highlights the evolution of the type of IVR-based services on offer
- provides pricing modesl for IVR-based services
- includes a detailed study of One97, a leading value-added services and technology platform provider for the telecoms sector in India.