Companies should consider many factors when selecting a research company. There are four principal reasons why Analysys Mason is the best solution for your research needs.
We are telecoms specialists
We are proud that our knowledge and expertise are harnessed around telecoms. Our research clients receive an unparalleled depth of industry-specific insights, garnered from more than three decades of experience with more than 350 clients.
We offer unmetered access to our analysts
Analysys Mason understands that companies want more than reams of data from a research provider (although we have plenty of that). Companies invariably need strategic interpretations of the data, and active advice on what the figures mean for their business. We consider ourselves to be a research partner as well as a research provider. All of our subscription research programmes offer access to our analysts, via phone or email, for client-specific interpretations of our reports, viewpoints and data. It’s all part of the service.
We have a rigorous methodology and real data
Our research division has access to a massive range of data, content and intellectual property that provides cutting-edge insights and critical thinking to the telecoms industry. Three elements form the bedrock of our research acumen.
- Data: we have access to more than 13 million data points gathered over more than three decades of consulting and research work.
- Content: our extensive list of reports, forecasts and assessments is the envy of the industry.
- Intellectual property: our content is backed by Analysys Mason’s consulting division as well as our dedicated research analysts. Collectively, this represents 250 of the sharpest minds in the telecoms industry.
We offer a flexible engagement model
Our research portfolio is separated across a range of programmes that cover the complete depth and breadth of the telecoms sector. Each programme has an annual set of deliverables, which can include:
- reports: in-depth, strategic analysis of a particular topic, often accompanied by primary research and forecasts
- viewpoints: detailed analysis of a particular industry trend
- comments: insightful thought leadership based on recent events or issues
- trackers: regularly updated databases of valuable information on a particular subset of the industry.
All of our research is characterised by our intellectual rigour and the traceability of our datasets. Our reports include insightful overviews, executive summaries and recommendations, and they are published alongside the specific, detailed and fresh datasets that informed these opinions.