Our specialist IoT team at Analysys Mason is working with clients around the world to identify IoT segments that will offer the best market opportunities in the next 5 years, and highlight the key players and the ecosystems that will support these segments.
IoT analysts and consultants from Analysys Mason's global network are working with operators, vendors and software developers to highlight key market, partner and competitor opportunities in specific IoT regional market sectors.
Our team of IoT experts offer extensive insight and understanding of:
- the opportunity for telecoms operators in the emerging IoT market
- the strategy options for telecoms operators wanting to address the IoT opportunity
- the technologies supporting IoT, in particular networking technologies (e.g. LoRa, NB-IoT) and the different types of IoT platform
- the complex partnership ecosystems required to offer end-to-end solutions for various industry applications.
- Market sizing: We have detailed forecasts for the cellular and LPWA IoT opportunity, with by country and by vertical market data
- Strategy and case studies: We have produced strategy reports and case studies for all of the key opportunity areas (connected cars, smart cities, connected homes, healthcare etc.)
- IoT and regulation: For example, we assessed the regulatory implications and regulatory feasibility new IoT service
- IoT and spectrum: For a client, we assessed the future spectrum requirements of IoT
- IoT and strategy development: We worked with a major regional operator to help develop its IoT and M2M strategy
- IoT and go-to-market planning: For a household name electronics firm, we advised on its positioning and go to market plan