Effective network planning and optimisation software allows CSPs to bring new services to market quickly and economically, while providing consumers with a reliable experience.
CSPs use network planning and optimisation software to add the right capacity at the right place at the right time, in order to provide the best customer experience. Included in these numbers are the multi-vendor software systems available from a number of independent software vendors, the market share findings shown overall and broken out by participants in the fixed and mobile markets.
- analyses the leading vendors in the network planning and optimisation market, and their market share
- provides five-year forecasts for the market based on two years of tracking data
- considers the various sub-segments of the market, with reference to customer types, geography, vendor backgrounds and approaches, and strategies for growth
- provides recommendations for both CSPs and ISVs
- illustrates key market drivers and inhibitors for the market as a whole as well as for the fixed and mobile markets individually
- summarises and compares the business models and market position of all leading suppliers.