Analysys Mason's CSP IT Strategies programme helps communications service providers (CSPs) to understand the strategies required to deliver improved services and address the challenges posed by software technologies.
In addition, our research helps CSPs to compare themselves with their peers across a range of KPIs (including revenue, profitability and spending), as well as to see what other telcoms operators are doing to build flexible, responsive and efficient operations.
- Understand the software approaches that enable new service delivery models
- Stay on top of innovations from other CSPs around the world
- Understand when systems convergence provides a benefit and when it is a hindrance
- Benchmark their IT benefits and costs against similar CSPs
- How to stay focused on the drive to scale, and seek new ways to reduce IT unit costs and accelerate delivery time