IoT monetisation platforms: an increasing number of use cases is encouraging CSP investment
02 May 2018 | Research
Strategy report | PPTX and PDF (6 slides) | Monetisation Platforms
As the IoT value chain continues to expand, communications service providers (CSPs) need to significantly improve their ability to effectively monetise IoT use cases – either by extending their current systems or by deploying new stacks.
This report provides:
- an analysis of the key drivers of CSP investment in IoT monetisation platforms
- a discussion of why CSPs should consider all-new stacks for IoT use cases
- an overview of the key features that CSPs are prioritising for IoT monetisation platforms
- information about some of CSPs' main vendor selection criteria
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.