Aria Systems: digital transformation
14 November 2018 | Research
"The high cost associated with supporting legacy billing systems is driving many operators to experiment with cloud-based solutions for emerging use cases; Aria Systems is well-positioned to take advantage of this opportunity."
Founded in 2003, Aria Systems was an early pioneer in cloud-based billing platforms, developing solutions that could effectively monetise recurring/subscription business models with the aim of improving customer lifetime value (CLV) for enterprises. Since 2014, Aria has placed greater emphasis on addressing digital transformation projects within communications service providers (CSPs) and has signed multiple Tier 1 CSP customers in developed markets with Asia–Pacific (APAC), Europe and North America.
This company profile provides:
- a company summary
- analysis of the company's strategic direction, including its telco strategy
- an overview of the architecture of its cloud-billing platform
- a summary and brief analysis of its business drivers
- an overview of significant customers
- analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.