Blue Prism: AI and analytics software
04 February 2020 | Research
Blue Prism is a company that makes robotic process automation (RPA) software to automate business tasks by using software ‘robots’ to instigate systems-based actions, thereby replacing manual processes. RPA has evolved to incorporate AI functions. This means that cognitive decisions can be added to tasks and processes in order to increase the complexity of the tasks that RPA can support. The connection of multiple automated robots enables even more-complex processes to be optimised and controlled.
This company profile provides:
- a company summary
- a summary of the company's financial information
- analysis of the company's strategic direction
- a list of the company's key acquisitions and mergers
- a summary of the company's products
- an overview of significant customers
- analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
AI and analytics systems: worldwide forecast 2020–2025
The Starlink LEO satellite network will significantly change fixed broadband services worldwide
Amdocs: professional services for telecoms software