Fujitsu: next-generation wireless
18 February 2020 | Research
"Fujitsu views 5G as a significant opportunity to expand its business, most of which is in its domestic market, Japan."
Fujitsu is transitioning from being an IT company to a digital transformation company with a focus on computing, cyber security, AI, cloud, data management, IoT and 5G. It is a member of O-RAN and plans to lead interoperability activities focused on ensuring open networks.
This company profile provides:
- a company summary
- a summary of the company's financial information
- analysis of the company's strategic direction
- a summary of the company's capabilities
- an overview of significant customers
- analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Private LTE: industry players should collaborate to build ecosystems and increase the number of deployments
The impact of COVID-19 on 5G networks and services
73 MNOs worldwide have launched 5G services, bringing benefits to consumers and communities