Huawei: AI and analytics software
12 December 2019 | Research
Company profile | PPTX and PDF (13 slides) | AI and Analytics
"Huawei's full stack AI and analytics solutions are targeted at the telecoms sector but can provide support to all types of enterprise."
Huawei offers its customers a wide range of AI and big data technology solutions, which it has engineered in-house with minimal reliance on open-source software. Huawei’s ‘full stack’ solution for AI and analytics enables its customers to have a 100% Huawei-made hardware stack, including chip-level components, big data platforms, a development tool for generating insights and a governance framework for the delivery of AI for data insights into applications and processes.
This company profile provides:
- a company summary
- a summary of the company's financial information
- analysis of the company's strategic direction
- a list of key acquisitions and mergers
- a summary of the company's products
- an overview of significant customers
- analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
AI-enabled automation in the telecoms industry: insights for communications service providers and vendors
Verizon: AI and analytics implementation to support FiOS
SK Telecom: big data and analytics tools and products