Sedona Systems: network automation and orchestration
14 November 2019 | Research
Sedona Systems’s NetFusion is a network intelligence and automation platform. The platform provides an interactive data network model, in conjunction with which operators can purchase a range of additional, specific and separate services, developed to operate, manage and automate the network.
This company profile provides:
- a company summary
- a summary of the company's financial information
- analysis of the company's strategic direction
- a summary of the company's products
- an overview of significant customers
- analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
IBM Cloud: cloud services
Automation is critical to reduce the TCO of current operations and support new business models in the 5G era
Video and podcast
Telefónica Germany is partnering with Blue Planet to execute its iFUSION transport SDN strategy