Operator business services: Netherlands forecast 2019–2024
25 March 2020 | Research
"Operator business revenue from legacy services in the Netherlands will continue to decline, and operators will have to invest in developing ICT services capabilities to sustain their current positions or to boost business revenue."
This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in the Netherlands for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises. It provides forecasts for fixed and mobile voice and data network services, as well as ICT services such as security, co-location and hosting, unified communications and cloud services.
This report provides:
- forecasts for operator services to SMEs and large enterprises, including fixed and mobile voice and data services, IoT connectivity services, and ICT services such as security, co-location and hosting, unified communications and cloud services
- quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users, and ARPU for each service and each business size segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- an estimate of the total market for ICT services addressable by operators and the likely share achievable by them for seven service categories
- demographic data on the number of employees, enterprises and sites within each business size segment (note that we include entities in the governmental and public sectors).
The report also provides brief profiles of the following operators that are active in the business telecoms market in the Netherlands.
- Dean One
- Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile)
- Helden Van Nu
Click below to take you to the latest dataset if you are logged in and it is part of your subscription. The DataHub interface will only show you the data to which you are subscribed.
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.
COVID-19 scenarios for operator business services revenue: worldwide forecast 2019–2024
COVID-19: operators’ business revenue results from 1Q 2020 show that the crisis is starting to take effect
COVID-19: telecoms operators will not be immune to the impact of the outbreak – recovery could take up to 4 years