Analytics systems: worldwide forecast 2017–2021
18 August 2017 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (54 slides) | AI and Analytics
"Telecoms operators will increasingly use analytics systems, the cost of which will fall because SaaS delivery models and open-source solutions will become more prevalent."
Analytics software systems will be used more widely and effectively, and will be delivered in lower-cost solutions. New types of analytics use cases delivered using AI technology will continue to drive projects.
THIS FORECAST REPORT PROVIDES:
- a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the analytics systems market, split into:
- three application segments: business analytics, revenue management and network analytics
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services
- four telecoms services: consumer mobile, consumer fixed, business mobile, and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP); Latin America (LATAM); the Middle East and North Africa (MENA); North America (NA); Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE).
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the analytics systems market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors.