Automated assurance systems: worldwide forecast 2018–2022
07 November 2018 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (25 slides) | Automated Assurance
"Automation of assurance processes using advanced analytics such as machine learning and AI will drive CSP spending in this market during the forecast period."
The automated assurance (formerly service assurance) market will increase to USD7.1 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 2.1%. Spending will be driven by communications service providers (CSPs) automating their operations in order to reduce costs and by new assurance requirements for NFV/SDN and 5G.
This forecast report provides:
- a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the automated assurance systems market, split into:
- five application segments: probe systems, service management, fault and event management, performance monitoring and workforce automation
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the automated assurance systems market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.
Cloud-native 5G calls for data sources with common standards for use in automated assurance
vRAN: the high-level implications for OSS
Network automation: a solution framework for service agility and cost economics in cloud-enabled 5G networks