26 June 2017 | PPTX and PDF (67 slides)
Content type: Market share report
"Most revenue management vendors had a challenging year in 2016, as a combination of mature markets, pricing pressure and operators prioritising network investments resulted in a decline in spending."
This report assesses which vendors are leading in the revenue management systems market for the telecoms industry, and provides profiles of the leaders and their challengers. The billing and charging sub-segment continued to dominate both product-related and professional services revenue in 2016. The overall revenue management market has contracted slightly, but professional services has fared better than products, as managed services continue to increase in popularity.
THIS MARKET SHARE REPORT PROVIDES:
- detailed market share data for the revenue management systems market overall, as well as four sub-segments:
- billing and charging
- policy management
- partner management
- a summary of key developments in the market overall and in each sub-segment
- detailed profiles of 20 vendors in this market, and summaries of other players.
- Atos Consulting
- CGI Group
- CSG International
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Huawei Technologies
- MATRIXX Software
- Sterlite Technologies
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Tech Mahindra
Log in or register to download the sample pages.