AI and analytics systems and services: worldwide forecast 2019–2023
31 October 2019 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (25 slides) | AI and Analytics
"The telecoms-specific AI and analytics software systems and services market is growing because CSPs need to automate more processes, improve customer experiences and support increasingly complex service delivery infrastructure."
5G is the most significant change that will occur in the next 5 years for fixed and mobile network service providers. The complexity of the services and the speed at which they are required to react will require a significant change in the operational systems that support them. Communications service providers (CSPs) will require AI and analytics technologies to adapt to this change and the associated complexity.
This forecast report provides:
- a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the AI and analytics software systems and services market, split into:
- three application segments: business analytics, network analytics, and revenue assurance and fraud management
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.
AI-enabled automation in the telecoms industry: insights for communications service providers and vendors
Verizon: AI and analytics implementation to support FiOS
SK Telecom: big data and analytics tools and products