AI and analytics: worldwide forecast 2018–2022
20 November 2018 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (23 slides) | AI and Analytics
"The shift to analytics-based solutions is helping to replace smaller, ad-hoc in-house systems with enterprise-strength solutions."
As the use of data analytics builds, revenue is expected to grow. However, tools that are open-source and increasingly require self service help to reduce significant increases in overall market size.
This forecast report provides:
- a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the AI and analytics systems market, split into:
- three application segments: business analytics, revenue assurance and network analytics
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the automated assurance systems market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.