Business survey 2019: cloud storage services
09 October 2019 | Research
"Our survey results show that there is considerable potential for operators to capitalise on the growth in the cloud storage services market if they are willing to accept the risks."
This report highlights the key findings from our global survey of almost 3000 businesses relating to cloud storage services, including the types of storage solutions used by businesses, how much they spend, the key providers and an analysis of operators’ potential in this market.
This report provides:
- data on the types of storage solutions used by businesses
- data on how much businesses typically spend on cloud storage solutions per employee
- data on the proportion of businesses that are willing to purchase cloud storage solutions from their fixed provider, by country
- Net Promoter Scores for major cloud providers and operators
- analysis of the benefits and challenges of cloud services for businesses
- analysis of operators’ potential in this market.
Analysys Mason's Business survey 2019 was conducted in the following 10 countries.
COVID-19 scenarios for operator business services revenue: worldwide forecast 2019–2024
COVID-19: operators’ business revenue results from 1Q 2020 show that the crisis is starting to take effect
COVID-19: telecoms operators will not be immune to the impact of the outbreak – recovery could take up to 4 years