Business survey 2019: Indonesia country report
28 October 2019 | Research
"Businesses in Indonesia expressed a high level of satisfaction with the different aspects of fixed and mobile services, but performance varies between operators."
We interviewed 250 businesses in Indonesia about their usage and providers of telecoms and ICT services, and their satisfaction with these services. This report provides the key findings relating to Indonesia and analyses how it compares to other countries. It covers fixed and mobile services, cloud, security, IoT and the key implications for operators.
This report provides:
- Net Promoter Scores for fixed and mobile operators
- data on satisfaction levels for the various service aspects for each of the major fixed and mobile operators
- data on cloud growth and the potential for fixed operators to provide cloud services
- analysis of the state of cyber security
- analysis on the potential for operators to enter the ICT market
- data on the state of IoT deployment and development in Indonesia
- data on routes to market for fixed, mobile and IoT services
- discussion on the key implications for operators.