Business survey 2019: mobile service satisfaction and churn for SMEs
"Customer service and network quality/coverage, and not price, are the primary drivers of satisfaction and churn in the SME mobile service market."
Analysys Mason's Business survey 2019 conducted in 1Q 2019 covered almost 3000 businesses in 10 countries and the questions related to all aspects of businesses' telecoms and technology usage and future plans.
This report highlights the key findings relating to customer satisfaction and churn in the small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) mobile service market. This market is characterised by low levels of customer satisfaction and high levels of intended churn and the report explores the mechanics behind these variables.
THIS REPORT PROVIDES:
- data on the levels of satisfaction and intended churn for each of the 10 countries surveyed
- data on the reasons cited by SMEs for intending to churn in each country
- Net Promoter Scores for the major operators in each of the 10 countries
- regression analysis on the drivers of satisfaction
- regression analysis on the drivers of intended churn.
Analysys Mason's Business survey 2019 was conducted in the following 10 countries.