Connected Consumer Survey 2018: Taiwan
18 October 2019 | Research
"Network performance dominates the mobile customer experience in Taiwan, but customer service matters and is a potential means for operators to differentiate."
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason’s Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of online consumers in Taiwan.
- identifies the drivers of mobile and fixed customer experience
- identifies the key factors that influence consumers’ intention to churn from mobile and fixed services
- provides Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) for mobile, fixed and pay-TV operators in Taiwan
- provides an analysis of the video content consumption habits in Taiwan
- identifies the most successful OTT communication apps and digital services in Taiwan.
Survey data coverage
The fieldwork was conducted between July and September 2018. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. We sampled 1000 respondents.
Connected Consumer Survey 2019: pay-TV and OTT video players in EMAP must diversify and specialise
The use of OTT video services is becoming nomadic and operators’ strategies need to change
COVID-19 will accelerate the democratisation of e-sports