Monetisation platforms: worldwide forecast 2018–2022
30 November 2018 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (30 slides) | Monetisation Platforms
"The monetisation platforms segment will undergo significant changes during the forecast period as CSPs work on modernising their systems and processes to improve agility and time-to-market and also attempt to rein in support costs."
Overall spending on monetisation platforms is set to decline by around 0.9% between 2018 and 2022. There will be significant changes to the underlying systems and processes as communications service providers (CSPs) embrace modern architecture frameworks that improve flexibility and reduce costs. Enterprise opportunities enabled by the development 5G and IoT will encourage ongoing CSP investment in monetisation platforms.
This forecast report provides:
- a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the monetisation platforms market, split into:
- four application segments: billing and charging, partner and interconnect, policy management and mediation
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the monetisation platforms market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.
Amdocs RevenueONE: monetisation platforms
The introduction of automation to business operations creates new opportunities for CSPs and vendors
Monetisation platforms: worldwide forecast 2019–2023