Strategies for managed service providers: applying best business practices
28 May 2019 | Research
Strategy report | PPTX and PDF (19 slides) | Managed Service Provider Strategies
"Analysys Mason forecasts that revenue from MSP services worldwide will grow at a CAGR of 12% to reach USD300 billion by 2023."
Managed service providers (MSPs) have a large and expanding opportunity to generate revenue by assisting businesses with their changing ICT requirements, but addressing this will require investment in wide-ranging changes to their business model. MSPs should diversify their portfolios, manage the entire customer lifecycle and become KPI-driven businesses to capitalise on this growing revenue opportunity.
In this report, we answer the following questions.
- What is the addressable revenue opportunity for MSPs?
- How should MSPs best approach this opportunity?
- What services should MSPs offer?
- What are the examples of industry best practices in terms of sales, marketing and support?
- How does customer satisfaction impact the underlying business and how does it help MSPs to differentiate and protect their businesses?
Successful business practices that can help MSPs to capture the USD300 billion worldwide revenue opportunity by 2023