Revenue management systems: worldwide forecast 2017–2021
26 July 2017 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (56 slides) | Monetisation Platforms
"Digital transformation projects will continue to be the key driver of CSP spending in the short term, but all future investments will be driven by CSP interest in cloud-native architecture."
Communications service provider (CSP) spending on revenue management systems will increase – albeit marginally – in the next 5 years. Pricing pressure and mature markets will hinder more-significant growth in this market.
THIS FORECAST REPORT PROVIDES:
- a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the revenue management systems market, split into:
- four application segments: billing and charging, policy management, mediation and partner management
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services
- four telecoms services: consumer mobile, consumer fixed, business mobile, and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP); Latin America (LATAM); the Middle East and North Africa (MENA); North America (NA); Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the revenue management systems market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.
Amdocs RevenueONE: monetisation platforms
The introduction of automation to business operations creates new opportunities for CSPs and vendors
Monetisation platforms: worldwide forecast 2019–2023