SaaS: worldwide forecast 2019–2023
17 March 2020 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (12 slides) | Software Forecast and Strategy
This report provides forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on SaaS-based solutions for 2019–2023. The report provides details on spending in the OSS and BSS markets, and by region. It also provides recommendations for how vendors and CSPs can accelerate the adoption of the SaaS delivery model.
This forecast report provides:
- a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for CSP spending on SaaS-based solutions, split into:
- two market segments: OSS and BSS
- seven market sub-segments: AI and analytics (AIA), automated assurance (AA), customer engagement (CE), monetisation platforms (MP), network automation and orchestration (NAO), service design and orchestration (SDO) and video and identity platforms (VIP)
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP); Latin America (LATAM); the Middle East and North Africa (MENA); North America (NA); Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the digital infrastructure market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors.
CSPs’ professional services needs are changing, creating new opportunities for vendors
Amdocs: professional services for telecoms software
Telecoms software professional services: CSP transformation acceleration is creating vendor opportunities