IoT monetisation platforms: an increasing number of use cases is encouraging CSP investment
02 May 2018 | Research
Strategy report | PPTX and PDF (6 slides) | Monetisation Platforms
"There is growing momentum in the market as communications service providers firm up their plans to invest in IoT monetisation systems."
As the IoT value chain continues to expand, communications service providers (CSPs) need to significantly improve their ability to effectively monetise IoT use cases – either by extending their current systems or by deploying new stacks.
This report provides:
- an analysis of the key drivers of CSP investment in IoT monetisation platforms
- a discussion of why CSPs should consider all-new stacks for IoT use cases
- an overview of the key features that CSPs are prioritising for IoT monetisation platforms
- information about some of CSPs' main vendor selection criteria
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.
Amdocs RevenueONE: monetisation platforms
The introduction of automation to business operations creates new opportunities for CSPs and vendors
Monetisation platforms: worldwide forecast 2019–2023