Enterprise survey 2017: USA country report
30 August 2017 | Research
"The USA is a highly competitive market in terms of both price and service quality, driven by the presence of strong challenger operators."
Enterprises in the USA are generally satisfied with their telecoms services compared to other countries, but rates of churn are still high among operators' large enterprise customers. This indicates that the market is highly competitive in terms of both price and service quality and that challengers are gaining on incumbents among enterprise customers.
This report provides:
- Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and intended churn rates for the USA and selected other countries
- data on usage of ICT services in the USA
- discussion of the IoT market in the USA and selected other countries
- recommendations on how operators can improve customer satisfaction and increase their market shares in ICT and IoT services
- data on usage of mobile and ICT services by enterprises across the USA and selected other countries.