Enterprise survey 2017: Western Europe region report
07 August 2017 | Research
"Satisfaction with traditional telecoms services is low in Western Europe – operators have an opportunity to differentiate themselves based on service quality."
Enterprises in Western Europe are generally dissatisfied with their basic telecoms services. Operators should explore ways to improve satisfaction – low satisfaction will result in persistently high rates of churn and prevent operators from increasing their share of the ICT services market.
This report provides:
- Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and intended churn rates for enterprise customers in France, Germany, the UK and selected other countries
- data on usage of ICT services in France, Germany and the UK
- statistics on the state of IoT in France, Germany and the UK
- recommendations for operators on how to improve satisfaction and increase potential opportunities in ICT services and IoT
- statistics on the use of mobile and ICT services by enterprises in selected countries.