Enterprise survey 2017: Malaysia country report
03 August 2017 | Research
"Enterprise customers' satisfaction with basic telecoms services is low in Malaysia and may be restricting operators’ opportunities in ICT services."
Enterprises in Malaysia are among the least satisfied with their telecoms services of those we surveyed. Operators must improve customer satisfaction – failure to do so will keep intended churn rates high and restrict their opportunities in ICT services.
This report provides:
- Net Promoter Scores and intended churn rates for Malaysia and selected other countries
- statistics on the use of ICT services in Malaysia
- data on the state of IoT in Malaysia and selected other countries
- recommendations for operators on how to improve customer satisfaction and increase their potential gains in additional ICT and IoT opportunities
- statistics on the use of mobile and ICT services by enterprises in selected countries.