MSP survey: product and service portfolio
05 December 2018 | Research
Survey report | PPTX and PDF (8 slides) | Managed Service Provider Strategies
"MSPs are expected to expand their managed IT services, cloud and SaaS portfolios to capitalise on the changing market landscape and demand."
Managed service providers (MSPs) operate in a price sensitive market where they need to meet clients' current and future requirements. MSPs generally have a diverse product portfolio, and are gradually shifting away from on-premises solutions and towards cloud services. This report uses a survey of 950 MSPs worldwide to look at the typical portfolios of MSPs and how these are changing. It covers their managed IT services, types of cloud services and types of SaaS solutions.
This report provides:
- data on and analysis of the typical portfolios of MSPs and how these are changing, and covers:
- the typical breakdown of MSP revenue
- the types of managed IT services provided by MSPs
- the types of cloud services provided by MSPs
- the types of SaaS solutions provided by MSPs.