Mobile World Congress 2018 - Webinar recording and slides
12 March 2018 | Research
Analysys Mason's analysts discuss their insights on the themes, announcements and innovations emerging from Mobile World Congress 2018, and the implications and opportunities for your business.
Our expert team discusses a range of topics, including the following.
- 5G is being driven by many different issues, giving more players a role in how telecoms operators develop their networks.
- Mobile networks are no longer a silo, but are key to evolving to the converged, sliced future.
- The impact of automation, cloud-native NFV, multi-domain SDN, distributed cloud and end-to-end orchestration.
- AI is set to grow and mature as new use cases drive innovation for operators and vendors.
- The main focus for IoT will be on investments in NB-IoT, LTE-M and new capabilities to help operators prepare for an active 2018.
Download Webinar Slides
Key implications and findings from MWC 2018.
DownloadDenotes mandatory fields
Private LTE: industry players should collaborate to build ecosystems and increase the number of deployments
COVID-19 scenarios for operator business services revenue: worldwide forecast 2019–2024
Cloud gaming requires ‘game ready’ 5G networks and industry co-operation