Overview of the current operator landscape and operators' future aspirations – video
30 October 2019 | Research
Larry Goldman, Head of Networks and Software Research, and Rupert Wood, Research Director, presented these slides at Analysys Mason's seventh annual invitation-only event in London on Thursday 3 October 2019. This event was designed to help operators and vendors to understand the key drivers and trends that are influencing the telecoms, media and technology (TMT) industry in Europe.
This presentation covers the following topics.
- A high-level view of the trends in the telecoms industry based on our latest published data.
- Operator revenue split by consumer and enterprise segments, and by major regions (with a particular emphasis on Europe).
- Capex trends split into major categories.
- Industry challenges.
- What is the industry looking for?
- A high-level view taken from our research in major areas including business, consumer, networks and software.
- An assessment of the aspirations of network operators based on what operators are saying to investors.