Connected Italy 2020
Alessandro Ravagnolo, Principal, Consulting, at Analysys Mason, will be moderating during Day 2 of Connected Italy 2020, being held online from 14-15 October 2020.
About the event
Demand for high-capacity digital infrastructure in Italy is accelerating at a rapid pace. Across industries, across the economy, across society, everything is changing as technology plays an increasingly critical role and underpinning all this change is a new, faster connectivity powered by broadband technologies including fibre and 5G.
Connected Italy will address the big themes impacting Italy’s future connectivity including:
- FTTP rollout across Italy
- Digital transformation opportunities
- Establishing Italy as a 5G market leader
- The impact of M&A activity on telecoms
- Delivering ultrafast broadband in rural areas
- Building the infrastructure for a smarter Italy
- Understanding the regulatory landscape
- Telecoms as an engine of economic growth
For more details about the event, visit the website here.