NGON & DCI World 2021
Roberto Kompany, Senior Analyst, Research, Analysys Mason, will chair the session ‘Data Centre Connectivity’ on Day 2 of NGON & DCI World 2021, being held in Barcelona, 28-30 September 2021.
About the event
NGON & DCI World returns in 2021 as a hybrid event! Bringing the ecosystem physically back together live and in person to share insights, connect, join discussions and network with leaders from across the industry.
With a digital version of the show sitting alongside the event, you will have even more opportunities than ever to frame your upcoming OTN strategy and inspire, in-person or online!
Hot topics for 2021 include:
- Optical and photonic line considerations in network architecture evolution
- Pluggable Optics & Silicon Photonics - Where is the impact on the transport network?
- Next-Gen Automation - Agile and dynamic networks as a service
- Operating At The Edge
- 5G & Optical Networking - Applications for service convergence
- Deep Sea & Deep Ground - How are subsea and cable networks impacting optical architecture dynamics?
For more details and to register for this event, visit the website here.