Microsoft: Azure IoT platform
30 June 2020 | Research
Company profile | PPTX and PDF (12 slides) | IoT Platforms and Technology
"Microsoft is extending its cloud services to the edge to provide end-to-end IoT solutions to its customers."
Microsoft’s aim is to encourage companies that are interested in IoT to connect their devices to Azure and use its cloud technologies, tools and partners to build and deploy IoT applications that exploit (and depend on) its wider portfolio of business services.
This report includes:
- a company summary
- analysis of the company's strategic direction
- a summary of the company's recent acquisitions
- an overview of the IoT platform capabilities and architecture
- an overview of significant customers
- analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.