Openet: 5G monetisation and digital transformation
25 October 2019 | Research
"Openet has a strong portfolio of BSS offerings spanning charging, policy control and data management solutions, and has long-standing relationships with multiple Tier 1 and 2 CSPs worldwide."
Openet is an Ireland-based provider of BSS solutions for the telecoms industry. Its portfolio of offerings includes charging, policy management and data management solutions. The company has long-standing client relationships with multiple Tier 1 and 2 CSPs worldwide, and is well-regarded from a technology and delivery standpoint. This profile is focused on Openet’s BSS portfolio.
This company profile provides:
- a company summary
- a summary of the company's financial information
- analysis of the company's strategic direction
- a summary of the company's products
- an overview of significant customers
- analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
HCL Technologies: professional services for telecoms software
Tech Mahindra: professional services for telecoms software
Centralized product catalogs will be key to differentiation in the 5G era