Business survey 2019: cloud storage services
09 October 2019 | Research
Survey report | PPTX and PDF (6 slides) | SME Services| Enterprise Services
This report highlights the key findings from our global survey of almost 3000 businesses relating to cloud storage services, including the types of storage solutions used by businesses, how much they spend, the key providers and an analysis of operators’ potential in this market.
This report provides:
- data on the types of storage solutions used by businesses
- data on how much businesses typically spend on cloud storage solutions per employee
- data on the proportion of businesses that are willing to purchase cloud storage solutions from their fixed provider, by country
- Net Promoter Scores for major cloud providers and operators
- analysis of the benefits and challenges of cloud services for businesses
- analysis of operators’ potential in this market.
Analysys Mason's Business survey 2019 was conducted in the following 10 countries.
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.
Business survey 2019
Analysys Mason's Business survey 2019, conducted in 1Q 2019, covered almost 3000 businesses in 10 countries.
Challenger operators are growing business revenue faster than incumbents, but the gap is narrowing
Comcast Business analyst event 2023: Comcast is using its assets to become a noteworthy player in the enterprise space
Operators need to provide better education and support to capture more of SMEs’ spend on IT solutions