Business survey 2019: Indonesia country report
28 October 2019 | Research
Survey report | PPTX and PDF (10 slides) | SME Services| Enterprise Services
We interviewed 250 businesses in Indonesia about their usage and providers of telecoms and ICT services, and their satisfaction with these services. This report provides the key findings relating to Indonesia and analyses how it compares to other countries. It covers fixed and mobile services, cloud, security, IoT and the key implications for operators.
This report provides:
- Net Promoter Scores for fixed and mobile operators
- data on satisfaction levels for the various service aspects for each of the major fixed and mobile operators
- data on cloud growth and the potential for fixed operators to provide cloud services
- analysis of the state of cyber security
- analysis on the potential for operators to enter the ICT market
- data on the state of IoT deployment and development in Indonesia
- data on routes to market for fixed, mobile and IoT services
- discussion on the key implications for operators.
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.
Business survey 2019
Analysys Mason's Business survey 2019, conducted in 1Q 2019, covered almost 3000 businesses in 10 countries.
Challenger operators are growing business revenue faster than incumbents, but the gap is narrowing
Comcast Business analyst event 2023: Comcast is using its assets to become a noteworthy player in the enterprise space
Operators need to provide better education and support to capture more of SMEs’ spend on IT solutions