Business survey 2019: mobile service satisfaction and churn for SMEs
18 July 2019 | Research
Survey report | PPTX and PDF (7 slides) | SME Services
Analysys Mason's Business survey 2019 conducted in 1Q 2019 covered almost 3000 businesses in 10 countries and the questions related to all aspects of businesses' telecoms and technology usage and future plans.
This report highlights the key findings relating to customer satisfaction and churn in the small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) mobile service market. This market is characterised by low levels of customer satisfaction and high levels of intended churn and the report explores the mechanics behind these variables.
This report provides:
- data on the levels of satisfaction and intended churn for each of the 10 countries surveyed
- data on the reasons cited by SMEs for intending to churn in each country
- Net Promoter Scores for the major operators in each of the 10 countries
- regression analysis on the drivers of satisfaction
- regression analysis on the drivers of intended churn.
Analysys Mason's Business survey 2019 was conducted in the following 10 countries.
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.
Business survey 2019
Analysys Mason's Business survey 2019, conducted in 1Q 2019, covered almost 3000 businesses in 10 countries.
Challenger operators are growing business revenue faster than incumbents, but the gap is narrowing
Comcast Business analyst event 2023: Comcast is using its assets to become a noteworthy player in the enterprise space
Operators need to provide better education and support to capture more of SMEs’ spend on IT solutions