Business survey 2019: Saudi Arabia country report
17 October 2019 | Research
We interviewed 257 businesses in Saudi Arabia about their usage and providers of telecoms and ICT services, and their satisfaction with these services. This report provides the key findings relating to Saudi Arabia and analyses how it compares to other countries. It covers fixed and mobile services, cloud, security, technology-led automation and the key implications for operators.
This report provides:
- Net Promoter Scores for fixed and mobile operators
- data on the satisfaction levels for various service aspects for each of the major fixed and mobile operators
- data on cloud revenue growth and the potential for fixed operators to provide cloud services
- analysis of the state of cyber security
- analysis of the business functions prioritised for digitalisation
- an assessment of telecoms operators’ role in helping businesses to implement their technology strategies
- discussion on the key implications of our survey results for operators.
Business-related content for key countries
In addition to its topic coverage, Analysys Mason's Operator Business Services and IoT programmes provide a range of articles that comment on the strategies of individual operators, as well as country-specific survey and forecast reports.