Business survey 2019: UK country report
11 October 2019 | Research
We interviewed over 300 businesses in the UK about their usage and providers of telecoms and ICT services, and their satisfaction with these services. This report provides the key findings relating to the UK and analyses how it compares to other countries. It covers fixed and mobile services, cloud, security, IoT and the key implications for operators.
This report provides:
- Net Promoter Scores for fixed and mobile operators
- data on satisfaction levels for various service aspects for each of the major fixed and mobile operators
- data on cloud penetration and growth
- analysis of the state of cyber security
- analysis of the potential for operators to enter the ICT market
- data on the state of IoT deployment and development
- data on routes to market for fixed, mobile and IoT services
- discussion on the key implications for operators.
Business-related content for key countries
In addition to its topic coverage, Analysys Mason's Operator Business Services and IoT programmes provide a range of articles that comment on the strategies of individual operators, as well as country-specific survey and forecast reports.