Connected Consumer Survey 2019: fixed broadband retention and satisfaction in Europe and the USA
21 May 2020 | Research
Survey report | PPTX and PDF (20 slides); Excel | Fixed Broadband Services
"Our survey results show that in Europe and the USA, bundling OTT video alongside fixed broadband correlated with a 0.19 increase in willingness to recommend the broadband service."
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason’s Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of fixed broadband users in Europe and the USA.
This report provides:
- new insights about consumers’ experiences with their fixed broadband services in Europe and the USA derived from respondents surveyed in eight different countries
- a breakdown of the key factors affecting Net Promoter Score (NPS) and churn, with further discussion about which operators are particularly effective at achieving high scores
- an analysis of how NPSs and churn differ by access technology type
- insight into operator channels and the link with customer satisfaction
- detailed information about which value-added services have a measurable effect on customer satisfaction and churn intention.
Survey data coverage
The research was conducted between July and August 2019. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-Internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There was a minimum of 1000 respondents per country, and 8000 respondents in the region.
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.
Connected Consumer Survey
Analysys Mason's Connected Consumer Survey tracks and measures consumers’ changing telecoms and media habits, device ownership, connectivity options and future plans.