Connected Consumer Survey 2019: mobile services and devices in emerging Asia–Pacific
14 April 2020 | Research
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason's Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the spend and behaviour of smartphone users in emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP). The survey was conducted in association with On Device Research between August and September 2019.
Thsi report answers the following questions.
- What is the relationship between 4G and mobile users’ service spend?
- What is the relationship between data usage and spend?
- What is the relationship between service-based pricing and spend?
- How does the bundling of value-added services affect spend?
- What is the level of awareness of 5G technology, and to what extent are customers interested and willing to pay more for 5G-enabled services?
- How much do consumers spend on their smartphones and how often do they replace them?
Survey data coverage
The survey was conducted in association with On Device Research between August and September 2019. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were a minimum of 1000 respondents per country, and 4000 in the region.
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.
Connected Consumer Survey
Analysys Mason's Connected Consumer Survey tracks and measures consumers’ changing telecoms and media habits, device ownership, connectivity options and future plans.