Telecoms software professional services: CSP transformation acceleration is creating vendor opportunities
15 September 2020 | Research
Communications service providers (CSPs) need help to accelerate the transformation of their businesses, operations and networks and to exploit 5G and other new technologies. Professional service (PS) vendors must revamp their business strategies, reskill and retool their organisations and provide more-flexible commercial engagement models to meet CSPs’ new requirements.
This report answers the following questions.
- What is the current state of the telecoms software-related professional services market and which areas deliver the most revenue to vendors today?
- What are vendors’ key differentiators?
- How have CSPs’ requirements changed as a result of new business goals and which professional services are required to fulfil these needs?
- How are PS go-to-market approaches, engagement models, ecosystem dynamics and partnerships changing to address CSPs’ new requirements?
- Which opportunities can incumbent and new-entrant vendors target to meet CSPs’ new needs and to succeed in the changing PS landscape?
Telecoms software professional services (TSPS) vendors will have new business opportunities as they adapt to CSPs’ changing requirements
1 2019 estimate.