Radio access networks and small cells: worldwide market shares 2019
07 October 2020 | Research
Market share report | PPTX and PDF (26 slides); Excel | Next-Generation Wireless Networks
This report provides market share data for mobile network operator (MNO) spending on telecoms-specific radio access network (RAN) products and related services for 2019. It provides details of how the spending varied by sub-segment and vendor. The report also includes profiles of the leading vendors in the market.
RAN total revenue by vendor, worldwide, 2019
Key questions answered in the RAN and small cells market share report
- What was the overall size of the RAN market for the telecoms industry and what drove this spending among MNOs?
- How did the spending vary across different sub-segments of the RAN market?
- Who are the major vendors and what is their share of revenue in the RAN market?
- What are the different drivers and growth rates of MNO spending on products and professional services?
RAN total revenue by type, worldwide, 2019
Who should read this report
- Vendors and executives in operator CTO offices that are responsible for network deployments.
- Vendor strategy teams that need to understand who the market competitors are and what their market position is.
- MNOs’ strategy executives and CxOs.
- The investment community.
This report provides:
- detailed market share data for the RAN and small cells market overall, as well as four sub-segments:
- 2G–4G RAN
- 5G RAN
- small cells
- an Excel data spreadsheet of revenue and share for the top-five vendors in this segment, split by type
- detailed profiles of 11 vendors in this market.
Private LTE/5G networks: operator and vendor profiles and analysis
Private LTE/5G networks: operator strategies
Nokia announced O-RAN products before its competitors, but the ecosystem must still develop