Satellite capacity pricing index (2023)
19 April 2023 | Research
Forecast report | PDF (23 slides); Excel; CSV | Satellite Capacity
Our Satellite capacity pricing index, 9th edition is the industry resource for satellite capacity pricing worldwide. Our report is built on comprehensive pricing research, ensuring that you receive the most accurate and reliable information available.
The report and its associated data provide real-time insights into current market conditions. We also offer 7-year historical data and forecasts for 1Q 2024.
The analysis and historical data is split by 11 regions, FSS and HTS bands, and 7 application segments. Our report also offers insights into the impact of LEO constellation operators, satcom consolidation, and macroeconomic conditions on satellite capacity pricing.
Key questions answered in this report
- What is satellite capacity’s spot and future pricing on a US dollar per megahertz per month or US dollar per Mbit/s per month basis across regions, frequency bands and application segments?
- What is the impact of Starlink's commercialisation on the future of geostationary orbit (GEO) satellite pricing?
- What is the impact of inflation and rising interest rates on capacity pricing?
- When will the decline in pricing bottom out?
- Which are the best-performing verticals in the market today?
- How are various verticals converging or diverging on pricing, and what has been the historical percentage drop in pricing? Will this continue to be the case?
Who should purchase this report
- Satellite operators
- Service providers and integrators
- Investment community
- Innovation and industry agencies
- End users of FSS widebeam C/Ku and HTS Ku/Ka satellite services