Business survey 2019: SME satisfaction with fixed services
22 August 2019 | Research
Survey report | PPTX and PDF (8 slides) | SME Services
Operators should focus on improving their customer service because this is the primary driver of satisfaction and reduced churn. Improving customer satisfaction is particularly important for operators that have ambitions in ICT services. Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that are negative about their operator are unlikely to consider purchasing ICT services from them.
This report provides:
- data on the levels of satisfaction and intended churn for SMEs in each of the 10 countries surveyed
- data on the reasons cited by SMEs for intending to churn in each country
- Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) for the major fixed operators in each of the 10 countries
- regression analysis on the drivers of satisfaction
- regression analysis on the drivers of intended churn
- analysis of operators’ performance in ICT services relative to the quality of their fixed services.
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.
Business survey 2019
Analysys Mason's Business survey 2019, conducted in 1Q 2019, covered almost 3000 businesses in 10 countries.
Challenger operators are growing business revenue faster than incumbents, but the gap is narrowing
Comcast Business analyst event 2023: Comcast is using its assets to become a noteworthy player in the enterprise space
Operators need to provide better education and support to capture more of SMEs’ spend on IT solutions